Monday, December 8, 2008

10 months!

I probably shouldn't admit this on the blog, since Brianna might read it someday... but hopefully she will realize it's relatively inconsequential:
We forgot her 10-month day.
It was yesterday.
I didn't even realize it til like 10pm, when we landed on planet Vernal after another whirlwind Sunday.
My fellow mommy-bloggers who commemorate each baby month with a post can at least emphasize with my feelings of self-reproach.
Oh well - so Brianna has been with us 10 months and 1 day. She continues to be the joy and delight of my existence. Sometimes when I'm playing with her I feel an overwhelming euphoric giddyness and I pull her into such a tight hug that I think she might pop. Brian concurs and frequently states, "I really like her."

Here is the classic "mommy's helper" dishwasher picture:
Here she is last Monday playing in the grass, savoring the last day of warm sunny weather before winter hit Vernal:

I'll skip presenting the list of recent physical/mental/social developments. Suffice it to say that she continues to excel at pharmacology, white water rafting, has fluently mastered additional foreign languages, and was recently elected Executive Magistrate of Vernal AND Provo.

4 comments:

The Moon's said...

I think the 10 month post is perfect. Who says we have to conform? And I love the biking, that is what I did until 2 months ago. Lindsay still tries to get me to ride it more. You are strong for riding in the cold!

Jessi said...

Chelsea, she's adorable. I love all of the pictures. She's just too cute.

kagari said...

I love your blog... definitely would like to hear some of these stories...

chelsea mckell said...

kagari.... who are you??