Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Church love

I don't know if there's a rule that you're not supposed to take pictures during church (especially Sacrament mtg), but when Brian catches me doing it, you'd think I was headed straight for outer darkness just for attempting. But I snuck this one in:
It was so cute - we were singing "Angels We Have Heard on High" (I LOVE Christmastime music at church - so nice to sing more upbeat songs!), and Brianna put her arm around Courtney and started singing and swaying to the music. Loudly. Laughing harder and harder as it went out and swaying faster and faster. Courtney loved it, but was trying hard to protect her apple from falling. Bennett usually isn't included in these public displays of silly love. Poor guy. He needs a brother ;)

3 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who takes pictures occasionally during church. :)

debbieandstevefamily said...

Sisters - I think I would have liked one.

Hohmann Family said...

The sad part is that Bennett is the one who sings himself to sleep. Obviously he loves the past time.