Friday, December 21, 2012

The back of my ride

Big thanks to +Julie Housley and her awesome vinyl skills for making me this Utah Running Guide sticker!
 She made four of them for me - one for each side of the van, and one I'm still trying to convince Brian to let me put on his car.... (he's very protective of his vehicles. He even attempts to avoid kid crumbs in there. Silly boy).   Jules has a company called It's Wall Talk - so if you ever need/want vinyl projects, she's seriously the mostest awesomest.    As I'm working with Race Directors/Marketing Directors for events we're advertising for at URG, I'm trying to get them to create vinyl stickers with their event logo  (or if they already are, start hiring It's Wall Talk to do it instead!). Such a win-win.... they give runners a swag item they'll actually appreciate and likely enjoying displaying.... and the race gets year-long mass mobile advertising!
So again - thanks Jules!  And Utah friends - if you're willing to slap one of these URG stickers on your car, I'd be more than happy to mail you one! (or four)  

1 comment:

Julie said...

sweet! Thanks Chels!