Thursday, December 27, 2012

Brianna's Christmas crafts

Made at her preschool (definitely NOT at home. I wish I was that good of a mom. I'm craftily-challenged). The snowman face is a milk jug - with a big hole in back, where a small string a of lights were stuffed in.

And the gingerbread house is the real deal - actual gingerbread, frosting.... meaning the house is already partially eaten here, because of course that kind of thing doesn't last long on our counter tops without little fingers digging in. And, I'll admit, big fingers too :) The reindeer's antlers were cut out from an outline of Brianna's hands. Brianna often asks why Rudolph's nose is red, and why the other reindeer wouldn't let him play their games. Very sensitive to bullying. :) Note the Christmas cards on the wall - those are the ones we received from fam and friends. Less this year than ever before! Sad. I mean, I totally get why people just do digital cards, or none at all. Seriously, I'm surprised I DON'T do digital cards. But there's something about receiving it in the mail and displaying all season. Makes me happy. Next year I'll be more on the ball and send out OUR cards earlier, and to more people. That always does the trick :) Hope you all had a merry Christmas, full of fun kid projects!