Saturday, December 22, 2012

Baker's helper

I only slightly realize that pictures like this are considerably less amazing and phenomenally adorable to others than they are to me. 
Because that's how we all are as mom-bloggers, right?

We post these simple, classic pictures of our kids, and think the whole world really will do a collective gasp and faint at the cuteness.

When in reality, if I saw a friend's kid in this same position - just mixing a bowl of muffin batter, hair in bun, smiling.... I'd think little of it. Just a casual, "oh, cute."

But when I look at *THIS* picture... I'm quite sure it belongs on a billboard or magazine.
Brianna is the most sweet, precious, intoxicatingly beautiful 4-yr old on the planet. To me.   

1 comment:

debbieandstevefamily said...

She looks cute with her hair pulled back.