Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Trapped and Happy

I often (like every day) find myself stuck, sitting on the bed, with two babies asleep on my lap. A head on each thigh, as I'm sitting cross-legged, helping them fall asleep.  Not a big deal at night, when Brian can come in and help me transfer them to their cribs. But during the day, at nap-time, it's very tricky transferring them by myself without waking them. So I often just sit and enjoy it. And snap pictures to blog. Love my little toddler-babies.

2 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

So confused...where are they trapped? In a 1960 tv?!

chelsea mckell said...

oh dear.... thanks for the reminder that I never finished writing about this pic! I often just text pictures from my phone to my blog, then forget to write about it later when I'm at the comp.

1960 tv... good one :)