Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just so I don't forget this...

This evening I was trying to work, and Bennett was doing his loud shrill squeals (happy mood, just for fun). Like VERY high-pitched screams. 
I said, "Bennett! Your noises are maddening!" 
And he instantly stopped, paused, smiled at me and repeated, "maddening!" 
Courtney heard that and decided to parrot, "maddening!" 
Which of course prompted Bennett to again yell out, "maddening!" 
Then Courtney. Then Bennett. Then Courtney. Then Bennett.
So there I am at my laptop sitting on the couch with two toddlers running around the room laughing and yelling, "Maddening! Maddening! Maddening!" 
MADDENING!

1 comment:

Hohmann Family said...

Why is it that they think it's funny and cute to further annoy mother??? Mine do a similar thing when I ask them to "stop".