Monday, December 24, 2012

wish I had a video for this somehow....

The other night, we put the kids all to bed around 8:45.
And at 10pm, Bennett was STILL SINGING. 
He often lays in bed and sings for a few minutes til he falls asleep. But tonight... he just kept goingandgoingandgoingandgoing.  It was crazy. The alphabet song, the eensyweensy spider, the snowman song, the wise man built his house upon the rock, head shoulders knees toes, Families Can Be Together Forever, I Am a Child of God, the Barney song, "if all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops" song, twinkle twinkle, Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam.....
I think he stopped sometime shortly after 10. The singing gradually got slower and quieter. 
As much as this was delightfully odd and entertainingly quirky for us...  I can't imagine what it's like for Courtney. Either she got serenaded to sleep (I hope)..... or laid there trying to fall asleep for over an hour listening to her brother belt toddler tunes. 

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

At least he stays in bed!

Sally Jackson said...

That's stinkin hillarious!!!