Saturday, September 5, 2009

Smith party at Priest Lake



























































































We spent 5 days with most of my family at Priest Lake, ID in a cabin we we rented from Bonnie Bell - a longtime friend. We played, swam, dove, grilled, puked, read, Nintendoed, Balderdashed, bonfired, kayaked, pushup-contested (I got 31 but lost), canoed, trailran, gourmet-snacked, hiked, boated, checkered, stargazed, islandexplored, bee-killed, and shared a twin bed (ever tried doing that? It's...cozy.). Also baptized two nieces in the lake... sweet huh...too bad I missed that part. Had to leave early and return to Zion for the McKell reunion. More on that later.

Oh, and before all this fun began... Brian, Becky and I escaped to Nordstrom Rack to finish off our Christmas gift card. Love that place. It was a good thing Becky was there - she helped rid me of my indecisiveness. By getting really mad at me. Thank you Becky. See ya in just 15 days! I'm really anxious for our big trip.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Family get togethers can be a lot like childbirth...no one dares talk to you during the labor about repeating, but from the time it is over...you start thinking about the possibility of the next one!
We had some fun times and the weather sure cooperated! Loved having you and your family come.

chelsea mckell said...

hmmm... excellent analogy. Probably true.