Monday, September 21, 2009

So far...

Am I lame cuz I'm blogging during vacation? Maybe. But Brianna's napping, and I'm just hanging out at B&B's home in Gilbert. Flight leaves early tomorrow morn. So I might as well reduce the amount of blogging I have to do next week when we get back. Because I couldn't just NOT blog every minute detail of our lives, right? Right. Soooo.... here is our stop at Glen Canyon Dam by Lake Powell:

















My B&b sitting in the back watching movies on the laptop (we bought a car charger for the laptop instead of a portable DVD player. Saved $80!) and eatting Veggie Chips from Costco.










Taking a morning swim in the Smith's bomb.com pool.


[some creative cheesy caption]




6 comments:

Unknown said...

"what's the secret password?" or "talk to the hand..." or "that's a good boy" or "be ye HEALED" (in a southern baptist kind of voice)

Unknown said...

At first, I thought Brianna was looking in a mirror until I scrolled down to see the 2nd naked baby photo. She is such a cute!
I love that Brian was sitting in the back seat with Brianna. I think that is where Randy would rather be when we are traveling too!
Have fun on vacation! Can't wait to see all the photos! (I put in extra !!! so that you'd miss me while you were gone! LOL)

Sarah said...

At our house?
"Swiper, no swiping!"
Got to love Dora on Netflix.

summer said...

Veggie Chips from Costco are awesome - and now I feel like a good mama because you feed those to your little one. Phew!

Have a great vacation - and can't wait to hear all the amazing details when you return!!

Mandy said...

Cute pics! One of these days we need to stop at that dam, I am always in such a hurry that I just point it out as we drive by!! :)

The Morrells said...

Hey- you've been down in my territory. I think you remember me telling you I grew up in Kanab...and then of course we lived in Page (right by Lake Powell) for 2 years before moving to Vernal. My kids loved going to that dam. We'd walk across it quite often. And Orderville...come on. That's a cute little town. I dated a few guys from there....but there was obviously a reason things didn't work out. lol.