Monday, September 14, 2009

No offense, Brianna...




Brian and I are starting to get really psyched about this vacation next week. We were talking about details last night (since we have NO itinerary, besides the temple in Santo Domingo and a car rental with National), and we realized... we get to go OUT at night. We get to sleep in. We can can fit everything we need in carry-ons. The only nap times we have to worry about are our own. We can take those naps on the beach...or just wander around the mountains... we can do whatever, whenever.
I'm going to miss Brianna like crazy (I get anxiety just thinking about the separation)... but this week of freedom is overwhelmingly exciting.

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

You two are going to have so much fun.

Mary said...

Sounds very fun! I can't believe your trip is so soon.

Crystal and Jordan said...

so fun!!!! how long are you going? Chels, lets be honest do you ever sleep in?

valmike said...

Spending time ALONE with your spouse... PRICELESS! I'm sure you guys will just talk about Brianna all of the time and miss her tons, but it's good that you can have some time to relax. I know how hard our boys work! Those long hours deserve a nice vacation.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! Alone time? What is that? You guys are so going to have another baby in 9 months!!! LOL

Malerie said...

Wow! I am SO excited for you. Enjoy it!

Dan and Anne said...

I am so jealous! Won't that be the best! I'm always so impressed with Brianna's vocabulary! beckett understands what we say but putting words together to for sentences is a rare thing! What do you do to make her smart? It's probably just genetic so I will just have to hope our next kid gets better genes. :) Have fun on your trip!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I hope you have a heavenly vacation!!! I am so jealous!