Monday, September 14, 2009

Hermanas

I can't find my camera. [frowny face]. And I don't wanna blog more of my random thoughts and writings, sans pictures. And I couldn't possibly just NOT blog... psshht. So I'm taking this opportunity to figure out how to use our scanner. We got one of those all-in-one Epsons for free when we bought our camera, and I haven't bothered to play with it til now. I probably would have if I actually paid for it. Isn't it interesting how our level of appreciation of an object is directly proportional to what we paid for it? Sometimes. Or maybe that's just me.
aNyWaYs... here is test run #1. I scanned these pics of my sisters.... well, minus Sam. She always refuses to travel to family events, I don't get it. I ask her why and she just yells at me.
Photo #1 is at Becky's wedding in AZ, 2005. Photo #2 is on Laie Point, circa 2003. I need to figure out how to get rid of the white area, and how to enlarge. Help??

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

I know how to get rid of the white area, but I don't think I can explain it here. It all has to do with clicking "preview" and then bringing the picture in from the sides to get rid of the white part. See, I can't explain it!!!

Sam and Melissa said...

You lost your camera! You are like the queen of pictures. I am distressed.

Sam and Melissa said...

PS I am REALLY looking forward to seeing a picture of Brianna's hair cut. You text was crackin me up.

chelsea mckell said...

Melissa - you won't be seeing pictures. No one will. Call me prideful or vain... but it's just too embarrassing.

Ivy Lou said...

Looks like you girls have a lot of fun! Show us the hair cut!