Friday, April 24, 2009

selling my yard

I've spent the last 12 hours doing nothing but yard sale prep. Advertising, pricing, hauling stuff, blahblahblah... I'm SO ready to be done with this yard sale, and it hasn't even started. It's a VernalMOM group event, so fortunately I've had the aid of my amigas or I'd really have gone loco by now.  I've never done a yard sale before and if this doesn't go well I'll never do it again! It's a LOT of work! If any hagglers show up, they better not mess with me. I'm SO not in the mood to have cheapskates trying to offer me pennies on the dollar.  It's been a looooong day - can you tell?  I feel like I've done nothing but go through mountains of STUFF.  Oh, and I did an 83 minute run to get ready for the Ogden 1/2 in a few weeks. I feel ready.     
Ready to go to bed, that is.
Good. Night. 

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

I hear ya. My nieghbors want to throw one next week, and I got fanagled (don't know if that's a word, but you know what I mean) into participating. I distinctly remember swearing to myself that I would never do another one again. How does this happen? I hope you have fun anyway, and I hope you aren't rained out!

Debbie said...

Congrats on selling the garage!

Mandy said...

I don't like yard sells either, but I have a garage full of junk that tells me that we are going to have one soon! I am going to make Andy be in charge of it though, I have to take care of kids! :) I am sure you are glad it's over!!