Monday, March 23, 2009

Papa and Nonny en route!

They've made a short detour to Sacramento on the way...
But they'll be here soon!

Interestingly, they actually spent part of their honeymoon here in Uintah County (...so romantic).
They may notice it hasn't changed much.
How in the world do I occupy them for 3 days in Vernal?! You can only go to the Dinosaur National Monument and Museum so many times...
Actually, I'm not worried about it at all. We have a live-in circus entertainer available 24 hrs day. I have no doubt she will be all the fun they can handle!

5 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Are you the circus entertainer or your daughter??? I am sure they will have tons of fun with both of you!

Marilyn said...

You are so right. There is nothing more enjoyable than interacting with grandchildren.

Ya Ya said...

How fun! When do they get home?

Amy Hunter said...

I know...I always say, "who needs a t.v.? We've got kids!" I hope you have a wonderful time with your parents! By the way, your viewers want an update on your housing situation. Are you in your new place yet? We want pictures, you know, the grand tour. Come on, girl!

Mandy said...

FUN!! Grandparent visits are the BEST!!