Thursday, March 12, 2009

ERAC hardhats




Ya know how some little kids have a particular outfit or accessory they insist on wearing everywhere... like my nephew Devin and his cape, and my friend Sammy's daughter in her princess costume... well, Brian wears his Enterprise hardhat like that.
No, he doesn't need a hard hat - renting cars isn't that dangerous (unless negotiating with infuriated obese lesbians - crazy story).
Brian had these made for himself and his employee, Tommy. They wear these while marketing to Vernal businesses that actually use hard hats for functional purposes... imagine that...
He even took it a step further and had "company man" written on his hat, and "worm" on Tommy's. Ten points if you already knew those were terms for oilworkers.
I drew the line when he wanted to wear it in the house and buy one for Brianna.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That is really pretty clever of him. To distinguish his business and cause folks to remember "the enterprise guy" - well, it could work and I don't think hurt. He looks very cute in his green hat and I'm assuming he will be sporting it this coming Tuesday!

Amy Hunter said...

I just want to know what Brain would have put on B's hat, if you had let that happen? Lacky? Minnion? Or, then there's always the truth: "the Boss" or in spanish, "hefe"

Marilyn said...

Brian looks cute in anything!

Ashley said...

Those are pretty cute hats. He is so funny with his ideas, I love the sayings.

Mandy said...

I like those hats . . . I would let Brianna have one! :) Although, I let my girls wear their construction hats, fireman costumes, super hero costumes and whatever else they seem interested in! We have two Pirate Princesses in our house, they are about equal in the boy and girls things that they like! :)