Thursday, March 19, 2009

Church Ball for B

Oh Church Ball, Church Ball.... the brawl that begins with prayer (and recitation of some long statement about the Priesthood and sportsmanship...not sure what it is...)
Whatever it is, Brian's totally into it. He treats these ward-on-ward tournaments as seriously as March Madness (which, thankfully, is NOT overtaking our home this year as it has in the past... our TV isn't working! Thankyou DTV transition!)
So Brianna and I are trying to be supportive. He really enjoys having us attend his games (though I think he gets embarrassed when I cheer really loudly for him).
Here is Brianna clapping for her daddy:
Brianna got really into the game... [caption] "Ref, are you BLIND?! My Dad did NOT just foul out!"
"That's it, I'm coming down there to give you a piece of my mind".....

"Forget this, I'm outta here."

Thankfully, Brian persevered, and celebrated with a victory daddy-daughter dance:

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

I'm positive you took those words right out of her mouth! Great captioning. Hilarious! Go Brian!