Monday, March 16, 2009

Name that store...

It's one of my most favorite stores in the world because just walking in the doors makes me feel like I'm doing something productive. (name it for ten points).




Though I don't know what half the items in there are and do... I aspire to - thereby achieving "handy" status.

Brianna enjoyed our visit there last week (thank goodness we have one in Vernal). I had to get supplies to fix up a few loose ends in our Provo place before we rented it out. She doesn't enjoy being confined to the cart-seat, so I let her wander a little (til we got in trouble).
If you click on the last pic and look closely, you can see her birthmark. You can imagine how funny it was at the hospital during her first diaper change when we tried to wipe it off...

5 comments:

Dear Chicka said...

Lowes! I love that place. They always have their plants on sale and I purchased two trees last year for $10.

Malerie said...

Lowes! The ladies name tag confirmed it for me :) I love Brianna's sweatshirt. Madeline has the same one. It's one of my favorites!

Julie said...

Brianna looks so cute standing next to the LOWES cart!! She's so little - yet so big! growing up way tooo fast!!

Amy Hunter said...

I guess LOWES too! So, did you find renters?!?!?

Mandy said...

I knew it was Lowes before I even read the other comments! :) You are so funny to take pictures inside a Lowes store!