Friday, June 14, 2013

this IS the place, Heritage Park

I've never been so sad to have forgotten my camera!
Stole this picture from the www. Missed SO MANY
great photo opps!
I can't believe I've lived in Utah for almost 9 years and have never been to This is the Place Heritage Park - til now! I thought it'd be boring and not worth the drive/hassle. And while I think the kid didn't get nearly as much out of it as they would have if they were a few years older, it was still a super awesome experience for them, and for myself.  Thank you, Jon Huntsman, for providing the annual Free Admission day, motivating me to trek out there and experience this place! And for my friends Janae and Becca, who told me about it and also came with their crew. Between the 3 of us, we have 10.5 children. That's a little ridiculous. But we definitely weren't the only ones sporting a small parade. I like living in a state where I don't stick out, being pregnant whilst carting around 3 small children. I think living anywhere else people would think I was craaaaazy. So fun to see my friends Lisa MPH and +Summer there too!

No comments: