Saturday, June 1, 2013

Final moving stages= torture

The last hours of moving are the hardest.

5,672 little things to finish/bring/do/fix.

And then there's the cleaning.

The never-ending cleaning.

Every wall smudge, every inch of baseboard, every cabinet shelf and drawer wiped down....my feet are throbbing and head aching from the last 5 days or so of constant movement.

I'd so rather run an ultra. At least you can go brainless while running mile after mile.

I have to THINK about what I'm doing.

Or I end up accidentally packing all Bennett's pants somewhere I can't find and he walks around half naked all day.

1 comment:

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

Bahahaha! Love that you packed his pants! :-) I finally got my brain back from moving while pregnant... I coated on nothing for way too long!