Monday, June 17, 2013

100 Pez

A few weeks ago Brianna had her "One Hundreds Day" at preschool. It was the celebration of their 100th day of preschool, and her teacher had really been hyping it up. Brianna talked about it almost every day for weeks prior. 
The kids were all supposed to bring 100 of something. 
Most of the kids brought some junk food item - like 100 M&Ms or cereal piece or something like that.  
But Brianna easily won the coolest 100 day item contest - her teacher & classmates' jaws dropped when she busted out 100 PEZ DISPENSERS! 
They had fun counting/sorting them for quite awhile. 
Why do I have 100 pez dispensers?  
Actually I have about double that amount. 
If I remember correctly, my brother started the collection as a kid/teen. 
Then when he left on his mission, it became part of the loot I inherited/borrowed/stole. 
I've added to the collection a little, but mostly it's sat in a storage box or elsewhere hidden since I've had kids old enough to pull the heads off. 
I'm glad it came in handy for this occasion!