Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pioneery

Do you like this dress?
Brian said it looks like it's from the early 90s (scary).
Personally, I think it looks vintage, or pioneerish, which I love.
We got it from 90 yr old Grandma Smith, so regardless of what we think of it, we had to put her in it and send Gma a pic. Makes the ol' lady happy. And these days, poor Gma needs things to be happy about!
Anyway, on that note of PIONEERS - Brian and I went and saw EPRAIM'S RESCUE yesterday.
SUCH A GREAT FILM!
So moving and powerful.
I think anyone would enjoy/appreciate it, regardless of being LDS or not.
It's amazing what those men and women went through.
Makes me so grateful for climate-controlled homes and quick transportation.
And I felt quite guilty going home to eat a dinner made up of more calories than those pioneers probably ate in an entire week.

No comments: