Saturday, October 11, 2008

miscellaneous pics

First driving lesson
Brianna, imbibed. She frequently drowns away her sorrows with the bottle.

Going on a summer walk. Brian wasn't at all bitter about the umbrella I made him carry to shade Brianna.

We had pictures taken in June at the Smith Family Reunion (see post: The Offspring). As usual, my unphotogenicness prevented us from getting a decent shot of our little family. This is the best we could muster. The fact that we had to interrupt Brianna's nap for these didn't help either. But of course, Brian looks great. How could he not?!
Mere and I - classic pose. I like Mere. We talk on the phone everyday. I lecture her about not spending money frivolously, and she lectures me about not dressing like a bum everyday.



Brian hanging out at Grandpa Berrett's in Provo. Eating corn. Grandpa B has a thing with feeding Brian corn.




Brianna. With corn. That made Grandpa B happy.









Grandpa Berrett enjoys visits from his great-granddaughter. He says Brianna is destined for nobility. Gpa B is quite a character
.










Brianna with one of her boyfriends. This one happens to be the Bishop's son. They were having an argument - that is BRIANNA'S toy he is holding! He must be one of those rebellious-type-Bishop's-sons.



This is the dress Brian bought Brianna when he was on a business trip in Orlando. If he had his way, she would wear it every single week.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

It's those Hawaii days he is treasuring...

Ashley said...

I love the pictures with Grandpa B. He is so funny with babies.

Malerie said...

I think you look GREAT in those family pictures, Chelsea! But I especially love Brianna's face :)

Mandy said...

Wow, you guys are sure getting a head start on the driving lessons. I let the girls drive the other day! :-) After preschool I took them to the church parking lot and let them sit on my lap and steer while the car was idling and my foot was on the brake, ready to slam down!! Good times! Other pics are way cute!!