Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dang tags...

Kim is really lucky that I like her, otherwise I would be really ticked that she had the audacity to TAG me with one of these silly games.
Of course, I am just reinforcing the behavior by giving in.
So here it is... you have to go to your PICTURES folder, to the fourth file, then the fourth photo in that file. Post it. Here is mine:

It is Brian and his oldest brother Mark at one of my track races a few years ago.
Very exciting.
Who do I tag? No one. I will not participate in encouraging this behavior.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You didn't esplain the tag request ( I didn't correct spelling because it reminded me of old friends with spanish accents!)

chelsea mckell said...

mom - like marianella!! (did I butcher that spelling?!)
And I DID "esplain" the tag - if I had tagged you, you too would have had to go to the the folder in your pics folder, and post the 4th pic in it.
But I didnt tag you, because I love you.