Saturday, August 2, 2008

Swim lesson update

Today was another great Saturday in the pool! Ive been teaching private swim lessons every Saturday all summer. I cant believe its August already... we only have a few weeks left of pool-time! Lessons have gone great so far. Im working with 8 families - 17 kids total! And thats with no advertising this year - just word of mouth and repeat students! I absolutely love it. Its nice to be able to talk about something when that inevitable question comes up, "so, are you going back to work?" (Though I have NO problem answering NO - Im staying with my baby). These two girls are some of my favorite students. They are 3-year-old twins, who are really part-fish. Check out their diving - first try!





But shhhh.... dont tell.....

4 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

We think you are an awesome swim teacher! Thank you!

When you have a second, you need to go place a bet on my blog to win a candy bar for whoever guesses the closest for the sex, birthdate and weight of our baby.

chelsea mckell said...

Thanks Amy :) Judson is so fun. I left the key in the same place for you guys again, so feel free to use it whenever!
We will definitely go place our guesses.
I say OUR because Brian and Brianna get to guess too, right? :)

Ashley said...

That is so fun, that is great that you are enjoying teaching. That is great.

I probably won't be able to e mail those pictures until Sunday or so, I will try tomorrow, but when I get back to Tulsa, things will be crazy. I start meetings on Thursday. It was fun to see you guys.

Mandy said...

I think they are pretty cute too!! :-) You are a great teacher, the girls love swimming with Chelsea. They want to go all the time (even in the snowy winter). I am glad that you can laugh at them during lessons sometimes (like last week when the were saying, "Yes, Sir. Yes, Chelsea." and saluting you. Not sure where they come up with these things!!)