Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brianna and Boston



Brianna and her special friend Boston hold hands for the first time! I think Brianna was the one who initiated the hand-hold. She is so forward already with the boys... its a little scary... Bostons parents are the fabulous Rhett and Julie, who have been friends with us for years. We used to have FHE together every week before the kiddos were born. Maybe someday we will have FHE together every week again... when Boston and Brianna get married and we wanna play with our grandkids...
This pic and video were at Cold Stone. They have a new variety - NRgize (pronounced ENERGIZE. Took me awhile to get it). I was collecting on my FREE Cold Stone LoveIt creation for my birthday. Did you know you get a free one on your bday? Just sign up online! Brian and I shared ours. Not with Brianna though. We are so mean. But she was too busy flirting with Boston anyways. Can you blame her? He is one handsome little boy!

4 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

I'm not just saying this, Brianna has the most expressive and darling face! I love her big bright eyes. You catch the greatest faces. What a cutie!

valmike said...

That's sooooo cute! Eryn walked over and kissed a boy on the lips at my Sister-In-Law's wedding in May! Seems like those ERAC Dads need to band together and come up with a plan to keep their little girls away from boys! -VAL

Unknown said...

I agree, Brianna has an adorable face, and her eyes are big a bright! She is such a doll, you will have to watch out for more boys like this in 16 years or so!

Debbie said...

You really do catch some amazing little expressions on Brianna's face. Such a cute little video. Might be better for Brianna to eat the ice cream than hold hands with the boy! Just kidding - it would totally depend on what kind of ice cream.