Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lake Steinaker Beach with the MOMS


I think Ive mentioned before that Im in a group called VernalMoms. Its a bunch of moms in Vernal (no kidding).      We get together for activities and outings a few times a week. I think its more catered to those who have children in the "cooperative-play" age (to steal a term from my child development book), but Brianna and I still manage to fit in.
Last week we went to Steinaker Lake and had a great time! Its a quaint sandy beach with cottonwoods for shade. The water was a little chilly (hense the unhappy look on Briannas face) but the novelty of it distracted her enough to let us spend some time splashing.
How 'bout them thighs!
Admit it - you love the bonnet.

8 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Seriously-is there any way that I can reach THROUGH the computer screen and SQEEZE those legs?!!

Chelsea and Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M and N Tenny said...

Hey! Hehe...nope the book is not anything like BEE Movie :)...but still worth the read! I left instructions for the 3 column layout on your August 12th post. Let me know if that helps. Brianna is getting so big!

Debbie said...

Yep - love the bonnet and the suit! I'm trying to remember when my girls said "no" to bonnets - sad moment that I have probbly blocked.

Ashley said...

I love the little bonnet, it looks like she also loves the water. That is fun that you have a group of friends to do fun things with.

jocelyn said...

I loooove the picture showcasing the thighs. They look delicious.

Unknown said...

What a chunk, I say that out of appreciation of a chubby baby. She's got the same legs my girls have and had. to me it's a sign of a happy breastfed baby! what a cutie!

Ivy Lou said...

Chels,

Those little legs of hers are so juicy! Look at the rolls on them!