Saturday, September 16, 2017

Yep. Got another rabbit.

 Because when you're taking care of 1, might as well get 2 more... then why stop there? 
MORE CRITTERS!
Seriously though. 
It's a little crazy. 
I didn't want ANY animals. 
Now I have the same number of animals as I have children.  And both - 3 girls, 1 boy!  The new big brown bunny is male. And he might have to go get snippy snipped, because I don't want baby bunnies!  Not that they're in the same change yet... because I don't think they'd all get along....(note all the fur in the cage... the girl bunnies started fighting just SEEING the boy bunny, ugh! Crazy ladies!).
The gold star for good behavior goes to BacaBaca, the guinea pig, as always. She just goes in her big hidey house and chills all day. She gets very excited when I throw a red bell pepper or lettuce in there. 
I like her. 
The others...ugh. I let them stay because somehow this is good for the kids to help care for animals... right? If it's not, someone please tell me, so I can not feel bad re-homing these guys!
But I DO feel bad for them. No one wants them. They're old and fat and cranky. They'd never survive in the wild. They weren't being played with enough at their previous homes, so we had to rescue them. So I'm going to attempt to make these bunnies more kid-friendly! First up - trim the nails!!

No comments: