Friday, September 15, 2017

I made stuff!

My friend Cheryl Raab hosts "Craft Parties" every few months. We sign up for what we'd like to make, she gets all the supplies ready, then we show up and get to work! I spent about 8 hours getting these guys done. Exhausting yet invigorating!! The "Daughter of a King" signs are for Lily and Brianna, I think. Saving for Christmas probably. The big white post and sign are a gift for Mom. The "Farm to Table" was supposed to be a gift for Mom, but it looks good on my yellow front porch table, so we'll see. The "Then Sings My Soul" sign is a decoration atop my piano - symbolic of the fact that I'm a terrible singer, so I love that I can at least play the piano as my sole musical outlet. The "Home" sign I love because seriously - I love being home. And I want it to be Happy Place for my kids too.

No comments: