Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Dinners outside

Gotta enjoy being outdoors while we still can! Evenings have been getting a little chilly lately. Sometimes. This is that weird time of year where ya never know if it's going to be cold or warm. I feel like Spokane is super unpredictable all year long. Wouldn't surprise me to get snow in May and a heat wave in December. But maybe lots of places are like that.
Brianna told me recently, "Mom, family dinners are REALLY important to me. Like really important."   What a sweetie.  Quality time is important to me too! So we make sure it happens.
I love this picture because it took about 4 tries. Each one had at least one child not cooperating. I thought this one was just about perfect, until I looked close at Charity's face.
But then I liked it even more.

No comments: