Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sunday dinner at Nonny's.

It was our first Sunday NOT in the same ward! Our stake boundaries got redefined. My neighborhood is now part of the newly formed Morgan Acres Ward. Pretty exciting! And I'm YW Prez again. I could've been happy NOT getting that calling, but I do enjoy it, so this'll be fine. Mom and Dad were a little bummed to not have us in their ward anymore, but they're mature enough not to dwell on that. We'll still see each other plenty ;) But to make SURE we all still spend Sunday together, Mom invited everyone to a little family get-together. And made a fancy cake! I dressed the girls all matching today, so cute. Meredith seemed to especially love the family time. She brought Bobby for the first time in awhile! Always nice to be with the fam...though honestly, I'd prefer to spend every Sunday afternoon just snuggling my kiddos at home!

No comments: