Thursday, September 21, 2017

MOPS

Another year of the Mothers of Preschoolers meetings!
The twins are bummed not to be attending anymore, and Charity was nervous to go solo. But then "LilyAlbi" joined us cuz her mom needed someone to watch her all day, so she's here too!



Edited later to add:
So the Director of the "moppets" (childcare) pulled me aside and told me it is NOT ok to bring friends, that moppets is only for the children of the moms attending.
Whoa.
Here I am providing a big service for a single mom trying to work and have her daughter be in a good environment... and this Director turns into crankypants.
So - we're done with MOPS! I let them know, so so so sweetly, that I didn't want to impose or break their rules. 
The MOPS leader came back and said she spoke with the Director and it was ok for me to come back and bring Lily. But honestly....to awkward now. And while I enjoy MOPS...it throws my morning routine off that day. Prob not worth it. So we're DONE! Kinda free-ing!

No comments: