Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wholey Nut Butters

We visited Trolley Square's Whole Foods mega store for the first time.

They had TWELVE different kinds of nut butters, and four varieties of honey- just in the fresh bulk foods section!
Kindof aaaaamazing.

Made me want to get bananas and bread and make my favorite sandwich.

















But it's sad. Brianna doesn't LIKE my favorite sandwich!  PB (or other nut butter), honey, and bananas. So amazing. Serious comfort food. And the little stinker claims she just wants the bananas and honey. Annoying. 

2 comments:

summer said...

I need to go & check that place out! I have my youngest up at the U of U daily for his class - so I should zip down there to check it out. Which, speaking of food places...have you tried Sunflower Market? I love it - especially on Wednesday...they double-up the ads so that you get 2 weeks worth of sales on one day. They have some great produce at ridiculously great prices - 88 cents for grapes today. They are just over on 7th Ave. and 3rd South (or maybe it is 2nd?)

Debbie said...

wow - that would be so good with that cookie recipe I sent you!