Thursday, March 1, 2012

StoryCraftyMonkeys

This was the babies' first time participating in the craft after story time at Three Little Monkeys. We go every week and it's interesting to watch their attention spans increasing. I think we're at 90 seconds now. That's up from 9 seconds a couple months ago.
I seriously don't understand why story time here isn't packed. All the public library story times are totally full, and aren't half as good as this one. Barbara is animated, creative, interactive - and often does it all just for a handful of kiddos. She learns and remembers every child's name. The library's story time pales in comparison, yet is wall-to-wall with germy kids. But I guess I better not complain or advertise too much - because I want our fun free outing to stay this way!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yep - shhh, don't ruin it for YOUR 3 little monkeys!