Thursday, March 15, 2012

Out of Brianna's Mouth Lately:

"Can Courtney sit by me in the car? I promise I'll hide her if the police man comes!"
"Mom when I get married can I live with you?"

"Mommy when I go to college can you go with me ?"
"Can we pretend that Courtney is Chinese?
"Bennett, do you have a situation on your hands?"

"I don't think Captain Hook follows God."
"When I get big, my bum will grow big, and I won't fit in my carseat!"  [very concerned about it]
Courtney, our Netflix movie is LOADING! LOOOO-DING - don't you understand LOADING?!

When I grow up, I want to be like Dora. And you too Mom. 

I remembered to wear underwear today!!  [proudly to the childcare employees at the gym]

Courtney, when you get big, I'll tell you secrets.

Mommy, I'll say CHICKEN, and you laugh really big. Ok? CHICKEN. Now LAUGH big. BIGGER Mom!

Brianna to her friend, "I talk to my Nonny on the phone."  Friend:  "Your naughty what?"



3 comments:

Tia Langston said...

Love these. It's hard to remember underwear some days.

Ioana said...

LOL!!!

Malerie said...

So hilarious! Thanks for the good start to my day :)