Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stylin' ??

I got an email from "Stylist" (not sure what they are, besides SPAM) - and before deleting it, I opened it up (always the smart thing to do, right?) and saw this photo with large print above it saying:  
THE NON-NERDY WAY TO WEAR SOCKS WITH HEELS:

I scrolled down for the punchline. But I don't think they were joking. Really? REALLY?! Now, I know I'm no fasionista... I mean, I still think skinny jeans look ridiculous on just about everyone, and I'd be quite content to live in comfy jeans and tshirts 24/7.... But this is trulytruly absurd. Right??  I can't even imagine what will be in style when my daughters are old enough to care. Although right now, they probably would actually love to try and wear exactly these sock-heel combos.

2 comments:

The Gilson Girls said...

I'm with you, skinny jeans look dumb

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

Lil' Sis thinks they look funny, too! And I'm with you on the comfy jeans/T-shirt 24/7! Hopefully, skinny jeans die soon!