Thursday, November 4, 2010

Warm November

Well, kindof warm. Warm enough to not feel like a horrible mother when I take the babies out on a stroller ride. I just have to put them in a few layers. And make sure they can breath, since that's sortof important.
They don't fit in the same seat anymore! My little babies are growing.

This is kindof a boring post, isn't it? Life is a little boring lately. Not boring... just routine. Very routine. But that's probably a good thing, right? Life is predictable and manageable and enjoyable right now.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! So now where does Brianna sit?? Does she walk? I've always felt more comfortable getting my kiddos into the stroller and out of the house rather than the car. :) less stress, closer to home, and you can stop and help them out at the drop of a hat.

Sally Jackson said...

That looks like fun--I can't believe they get their own seats so soon. Time flies!