Monday, November 15, 2010

Playdates

This may not sound like a big deal to most of you... but I have made another leap into "normalcy" that I'm very proud of.
The past week we've scheduled playdates with friends almost every day.
I've either invited one of Brianna's friends over, or we've gone over to someone else's house.
Going to someone else's house is harder, because I have to get in the car (too cold to walk) with these two:
Oops - camera caught Courtney poorly belted. Don't turn me in.

Although it seems like a huge effort for me and requires a lot of planning and a well stocked diaper bag, I like getting out and going to friends' homes. It makes Brianna's day and helps the time go by faster until my right-hand man returns home from slaying the dragons.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

poorly buckled and in brother's car seat. Geesh, it's like your the mother of twins or something... ;)

Julie said...

i love that bennett has the pink cover and courtney has the blue cover! and girl you are way adventurous - going out with 3 kids - I have a hard time with just two!

Natalia said...

They are looking so big!

Becky and Brian said...

I like the picture because you can really see their faces. They look a lot bigger.

Brandon and Kim said...

They look so Cute and I love Bennetts Smile

Tia Langston said...

Just wanted to tell you that you have some pretty cute kidlets!!!