Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Morning Beautifuls

Our mornings are pretty lazy around here. Even if Brian didn't leave before the sun came up, I doubt I'd have the energy to get my workout in anytime before noon. It's like I'm more tired in the morning after a long night of childcare than I am in the middle of the day. So the four of us just hang out in our jammies and make faces at each other.
My three buddies
Eventually I do get around to cleaning up the mess you see in the background of the photo... but then it just gets messy again. So what's the point? Like right now... it's 9pm, everyone is asleep, so I should go to bed... but they're all just going to start taking turns waking up soon. So what's the point of me even going to sleep?!
24 hour pajama party here.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a fun party to me. Brianna sure looks proud of those two babies in that picture. Alli had fun seeing her at Thanksgiving.

Brittany said...

So glad it's not just me!

Allison said...

cute pic. sometimes i stay in pjs all day. chase comes home late enough he doesn't even know if I changed at all. a good perk of being home.

Debbie said...

Catching up - cute!