Friday, April 2, 2010

This week from Brianna:

3/28 b was sitting on my lap quietly and suddenly looked up and me and said, “mommy, you my friend.”
3/29 b saw me coming out of the bathroom. She asked, “you go potty?” I said yes, and she smiled and said, “good job mommy awesome!”
3/30 b saw me eating bread. She looked at me and said “Jesus ate bread.”
- b came up to me and said, “I made a big mess, but it’s okay.”
- Previously mentioned mess was NOT ok, and I was upset. b said, “I go timeout” and ran to the corner.
4/1 b came up to me while I had my arms full with something and started demanding a snack. Each request had .001 seconds in between and got quickly and progressively louder til she was shrieking. It had to be the most annoying noise on earth, and I wasn’t in the mood to be tolerant. I snapped at her, “no, you don’t get a snack – you yelled at me and you weren’t nice.” She just stared at me for a few seconds and then whispered softly, “mommy please give me a snack.”
4/2 b was tired and grumpy and destructive. She went up to a plant and knocked it over. Before I could say anything to her she said, “Why did you do that? That not nice. Clean up now.” And she picked it back up.

6 comments:

DeAnne said...

I love your posts. They are always so interesting and entertaining :)

Sam and Melissa said...

I can't wait to read your blog when you have 3 kiddos.... they are already so entertaining with just 1. I have a feeling we are in for some good stories...

Debbie said...

So wonderful to keep track of these little gem moments!

Marilyn said...

Those comments are so cute. She is self-disciplining!

Jordan and Crystal said...

love them! cant wait for daniel to talk

Allison said...

These had me laughing out loud. Too funny. What a cute little girl. :)