Thursday, April 1, 2010

My little fooler

When I find her asleep like this, looking so cuddly, cute, sweet and innocent...
I have to remember that she's only tired because she expended all her energy breaking stuff:A cracked dinner plate, a snapped picture frame, a busted birthday crown, a shattered Jesus statue, broken Hawaii fridge magnets, ripped flashcards, and a demolished Cootie box.
All in a day's work.
Thank goodness for super glue.
Though this could've been prevented if my April Fool's Day trick on her was to use the superglue to secure her fingers to the floor...

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

oops, i meant innocent LOOKING baby haha.

summer said...

that is great - I was telling Bryson recently that children aren't really expensive...until they break things!! True right?!

Debbie said...

I'm starting to put away things NOW!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

She and Adele must have come from the same mold. Only Adele rarely naps now.