Thursday, April 22, 2010

Preg update: 24 weeks

Had a prenatal checkup today. All is well. Baby boy was quite wiggly but they finally got his HR at 145. Baby girl was 160. I'm measuring at 29 weeks and have gained 20 pounds. Doc says I'm fine to keep running and weight training everyday as long as I'm feeling well. No aches/pains to whine about. My belly button is now an outtie. Blood panel results came back normal - no weird antibodies to worry about.
The end.

It took 2 minutes to write that, but it took 2 HOURS out of my day. Wait times at my clinic are ridiculous! Thankyou Kristin for watching Brianna so long!

9 comments:

Jordan and Crystal said...

glad to hear everything is going well!

DCRomney 2010 said...

A good, positive, uplifting twin birthing story for you :): http://www.progressivepioneer.com/progressive-pioneer/2010/04/birth-stories-olivias-twin-homebirth.html

DeAnne said...

I am always so amazed to hear that people can run while pregnant. I would have to wear a diaper, for sure. :)

Nathan said...

Good to know all is well. I still can't believe you are having TWO! So exciting!

Nathan said...

Oops! That last comment and this one are Becky.

Malerie said...

Good update! So exciting...

Meredith said...

Isn't it wonderful when the good news is just that everything is normal! Keep those updates coming!

Unknown said...

That is great that all is well with you and the babies!

Don't you love it when they make you wait to see the doctor? Don't they understand that us pregnant women have to pee constantly?

Ashley said...

That is great that everything is going well, that is nice you have some good friends to watch Brianna while going to the doctor, I remember having some not so fun experiences with Alli at my check ups for Tanner.