Thursday, April 15, 2010

From Brianna's mouth this week....

4/9 We always sing "I Am A Child Of God" before bedtime, but Brianna was putting up a fight and didn't want to go to sleep. When I started the song, she yelled "NO CHILD OF GOD!"
4/10 Brianna went down our driveway on her hippo-push-bike and squealed, "watch out, here come Brianna!"
4/11 I boiled some eggs (gotta work on my protein intake) and put them on the counter to cool off. Later on I found Brianna hiding under the table with cracked hard boiled eggs all around her. Her weak defense: "I open mommy's eggs!"
4/12 I was trying to help Brianna practice singing the happy birthday song for her Papa but every time we got to the "dear Papaaaa" part, she would say "dear Briannaaaa."
4/13 Brianna was messing with my laptop and I said in a warning tone, "Brianna what are you doing?" She replied innocently, "I workin on email."
4/14 She wouldn't stop talking about our upcoming flight. The whole day all I heard were questions like, "go see Nonny and Papa now? Go airplane now? Go swimming Nonny and Papa? Fly on airplane? Daddy go swim? Play with Nonny now?" all. day. long.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

so cute!

Brandy said...

Please check your e-mail...you won my giveaway!!

Brandy
http://www.mymommythenanny.blogspot.com/