Sunday, April 18, 2010

From Nonny's computer

Every time I visit my parent's home I like to try to do something productive for them. I usually help with computer stuff (like teaching blog tricks, photo tricks) or organize some area of their ridiculously jumungous home. Last January I spent 10 hours attacking their basement. It was awesome. This time I spent an hour cleaning out their 2 freezers and 5 hours organizing the thousands of photos on my mom's laptop. They were all in randomly and inaccurately labeled folders. It was a little nuts. While digging through I discovered several photos that made me smile:





















6 comments:

BBS said...

Your energy is just amazing and wonderful! Boy, would I love to have you help me with those things--computer, photos! Have fun!
Do you publish your blog at the end of the year into a book??

Sally Jackson said...

You are so ambitious!! I love the flashback photos!

Becky and Brian said...

I loved the photo of my hubby Brian and yours at your wedding reception. It made me laugh! Brian loves making that face in photos.

Megan Smith said...

fun to remember your reception and I love the one of you three sisters together. The one of Brian hugging Brian is a little creepy.

Megan Smith said...

ps--about that pic of the Brians, did you notice the look on your father in law's face in the background? "So...this is what kind of family the Smiths are, uh huh." LOL.

Meredith said...

A picture really is worth a thousand words!