Thursday, April 8, 2010

22 week belly...and Brianna

Contrary to my earlier statement about taking weekly side view preg belly shots being narcissistic.... I'm doing it. Well, not regularly. Just randomly. And only when I can get Brianna to join in, cuz she's the cutest part of this photo. I think my belly button has already turned into an outie. But I'm still feeling great! Running everyday and able to do everything I want. Well, besides fit into a few shirts I like... I just hope the pregnancy continues to go this smoothly. Is that too much to ask? A totally problem-free full-term pregnancy resulting in two perfectly healthy and home-ready babies? Hope not. That's all I want.

2 comments:

The Gilson Girls said...

You can do it! I think you hear so much of the problems a multiple pregnancy can lead to, that you expect problems. But everyone I know that had twins did just fine, perhaps a few days or a week of bedrest right before was the worst of it, and that is really not that bad.
My personal pregnancy was great with the exception of having to take insulin shots because I was not producing enough for 3 people. But really compared to horror stories, I am not complaining!
Good luck, you are past half way now!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

You'll have great pregnancy! My sister worked full time and exercised right up to the day she delivered her twins. They were only a week or so early and they were just fine. Don't listen to all the dribble that people spout and just do your thing!