Saturday, July 5, 2008

Smith Reunion, Day 5

The final official day of the reunion was spent mostly at Riverfront Park, home of the LARGEST red wagon in the WORLD. Brian and Brianna had fun sliding down it.
Completely ignoring this sign (like any good Public Health Professional would do), we fed the ducks. Though it was a bit anticlimatic because the ducks weren't too interested. They looked pretty fat, so they must get fed often by other sign-ignorers.
On to the Carousel, where Brianna got her first ride. The bright lights and music seemed to fascinate her. The speed was a little too mild for her - she kept shouting "FASTER!" At least that's what I heard.

Happy family, on the steps at the Carousel. This pic doesn't show her outfit well, but it is one of my favorites. It's purple tie-dyed, so she looks like a hippie... which would make her fit in well with some of the crowd in Spokane.
I didn't get my own snowcone, so I had to steal some of Brian's. He really likes it when I do that. Oh, and he asked if he could give Brianna a little. NONONO! Scary! I'm going to have to protect her from her daddy and his experiments with feeding her.
Some of the neices and nephews playing with the garbage-eating-goat. This goat is awesome. It even eats dirty diapers.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is funny, it must be a McKell thing, I have been giving Alli some of my snow cones for a while now, she thinks that they are great. I know that it is a bad idea. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malerie said...

I have loved watching for the next part of your reunion...how many are there?! I love that garbage eating goat. Riverfront park is so fun.