Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls with Ivy

Seriously, our new friend Ivy is the coolest.
Since I am car-less during the day, she came and picked me up and brought me over to her house to hang out for a few hours! She taught me how to make her amazing cinnamon rolls. I also got to tour her beautiful home with super-cute decorating. I cant wait to get started on my own!  (someday!)
As you can see in the picture, Brianna was ready to dive in to the treats.  {sigh}  Sadly, she must have inherited her mothers sweet tooth. The poor child is doomed.

6 comments:

Chris, Jessica, Mackenzie, & Alison said...

Chelsea,
You crack me up! I love reading all of your post. Congrats on joining the Mom's Without Wheels club...my sister and I love being members, not! But that goodness for great friends and girl time!

Ashley said...

It looks like Brianna wants a cinnamon roll, if you get her recipe, post it to your blog, I would love to learn to make cinnamon rolls. Yum Yum, she sounds like a fun friend.

chelsea mckell said...

"moms without wheels club" ?? Can I be president? unless strollers count... those are my REAL wheels...
:)

chelsea mckell said...

ash - the recipe is about the same as any you would find online: butter, sugar, flour, then some butter and sugar for the inside, then for the frosting - butter and sugar. Contains exactly 74 WW points per roll.

Ashley said...

Yikes, I better not learn to make it then.

Ivy Lou said...

Chels,

I loved making cinnamon rolls! I was glad to have you guys over. You are to coolest friend! Thank you for being so awesome!!!