Friday, July 18, 2008

Fieldtrip to the Dino Museum

Whenever I tell people we live in Vernal, the response is often something like "'oh, where the dinosaurs are."
No, the dinosaurs actually died. But Vernal has a fabulous museum and monument dedicated to them! Im almost embarrassed to admit Ive never visited there, despite the fact it is less than a mile from where we live. But Brian works during their open hours, and who wants to visit a museum alone with their baby? Also, its $6. Im cheap.
Thanks to my new friends - the VERNAL MOMS group - Brianna and I finally took a trip there! The official name is the Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum. "Dino Museum" is much catchier, dontcha think?
Awesome displays, fascinating info, and fun ladies. Had a great time!

2 comments:

Ivy Lou said...

I was sad I didn't get to hang out with you more at the museum! We did have a god time, didn't we!

Ivy Lou said...

What I meant was...a GOOD TIME!