Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brianna's first "dinner and a movie"

We're in Spokane right now, visiting Dad for his 60th birthday. We went to the theaters for her first movie (and my first in a LONG time - I'm cheap). Nim's Island. Super cute film. Highly recommend. Brianna LOVED it...or perhaps she just loved being cuddled tight in a dark room for 90 minutes. Lindsay is taking the pic, and Cougar is on his Papa's lap trying to escape. Didn't matter if he made a scene though...we were the ONLY people in the theater!

Afterwards, Rancho Chico. My parent's favorite Mexican restaurant in Spokane. Mom and I went drinkin there (funny story - ask me about it sometime).

Brianna wasn't too interested in beans and rice...she just wanted to eat her fist.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun, I haven't been to a movie since I had Alli and it has been 6 months.

Malerie said...

Can you believe how much these girls chew on their fists? I have started to put a bib on Madeline because she soaks through her shirts. Madeline and I might go to Spokane this summer. I'll let you know if we go the same time you do!

doublej said...

go to dinner and a movie w/ her for as long as you can! we took Coleman to movies until he was over a year. now, we'll hardly take him anywhere.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

dinner and a movie dates are the best! We still do those with Tanner in the mix.... enjoy it while it lasts! Love you!