Thursday, October 2, 2014

Our first YW Prezzy mtg!

So.
I'm the new Young Women President of our ward!
I might be freaking out, but I'm got a super team to help me. Suzanne Fullmer is going to save the day.
So it's going to be awesome.

A little overwhelming still.... simply because I feel like I need to SAVE all the girls from making stupid decisions. Because I know several of the girls from my YW group who made stupid decisions. And I just think.... there's gotta be a way to prevent that. Maybe with really awesome lessons and activities, right? Or really meaningful conversations and life-altering discussions....
Or maybe I'll just tie them all up until they're 18. That'll save 'em.

1 comment:

Sally Jackson said...

It sounds like you really care about them. They are so lucky to have you as Prez