Friday, October 17, 2014

We met the mormons!

I've been eagerly anticipating the theatrical release of the Meet the Mormons documentary film. Commissioned by the Leaders of our Church - living prophets and apostles of God - and featuring ordinary yet extraordinary members of the LDS Church. Produced and directed by professionals blessed with amazing talent and skill.
I went in with very high expectations.
My expectations were FAR exceeded.
BLOWN. AWAY.
Seriously, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to love it (and there were those who didn't! They accuse it of *gasp* propaganda! Not that every film ever created couldn't be also considered propaganda in some form).
I'm especially glad we chose to bring Brianna. I wasn't sure she was old enough to sit through a documentary style film and enjoy it. But she did!
I'm so grateful and proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

No comments: